Successful completion of corporate Operational Excellence Audit (IWS Phase 3) achieved in a pharmaceutical company
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals GmbH
Operational Excellence Director
P&GP: $2.3 Billlion
Improve efficiency by successful implementation of the P&G Operational Excellence Program (Integrated Work System IWS)
- 1 direct Employee (IWS Coordinator)
- 12 Leaders (Director and senior manager level) in their role as pillar leader of the IWS program (indirect)
- Pass the IWS Phase 3 Assessment by implementing the Operational Excellence culture as well as the respective tools and processes in the site.
- Current state analysed
- Gap analysis carried out, gap closing plan (including prioritization) established and aligned with local management
- Benchmarking with other sites
- Close collaboration with international IWS consultants
- Regular project management with leaders in the site
- Audit passed in the first run. With this, the site belonged to the top 10% of all P&G site globally that had passed the audit at this point of time.